Monday, 7 October 2013

London, England


June 2013


This trip was such a growing experience for me. Not only was I returning to my birth place for the first time, but I was also meeting my Dad who I hadn't seen since the age of three. So I returned to the place where I took my first steps and said my first words, but I also experienced my first tube ride, had my high tea at Harrods and got my first tattoo. All of which was done with my Mum and sister by my side, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. 


The one and only Piccadilly Circus! One of London's iconic meeting spots. No matter the time of day, this place was always packed with people.


Can't go to London without getting your typical 'in front of old telephone booth' tourist snap!

 Leister Square! I was blown away by the atmosphere of this place. Leister Square is your one stop spot for dining out, seeing a movie or blowing away your cash at the casino. As you can tell the nightlife is buzzing with people everyone out for a good time. 


Okay so guilty as charged, Oxford Street was probably my most visited place during my trip. I was shocked to find that prices are so low compared to Melbourne's. Shops like Top Shop, River Island and H&M had me in panic mode where I liked everything I touched and didn't know where to start. I'm definitely an impulse buyer and never past through Oxford street empty handed!



My amazing Mum was nice enough to surprise me and my sister with tickets to Rihanna's Diamond World Tour. We were absolutely thrilled after missing out in Melbourne! Although fans have been disappointed over her late arrivals, the second she stepped out on stage it was all forgotten! She was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment