Monday, 7 October 2013

First Post

Hey guys! Welcome to my travel blog. I absolutely love to getaway, whether its a lengthy holiday across the world, a volunteer trip in a third world country or a weekend road trip with a friend! Many people say that those that love to 'getaway' are running from something in their lives, but travelling is my life, and I'm not running away; I'm running towards. Towards excitement, freedom, culture, new experiences and new people. Theres something about stepping foot in a new place that makes me feel as though I can do anything I want to. My mind seems to wander and think up new things I'd never have thought of if I'd still been at home in a familiar territory. I grow as a person every time I leave Melbourne and in order to keep growing, I need to see the rest of the world!

Happy browsing! x

No comments:

Post a Comment